-->

January 22, 2012

Sew Cute Sunday: Bean Bag Chair Pattern from DanaMadeIt.com



Sew Cute Sundays are all about patterns and ideas that I put on my list of to-do projects with my handy dandy sewing machine. I love reading MADE over at danamadeit.com. Her Rollie Pollie Pattern is such a cute interpretation of the bean bag chairs we had as kids. She does a wonderful job putting together instructions and tutorials, while sharing a humorous side of herself. I just love this blog, and I hope you stop on over to see what she's got going on next.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.
    Furniture Stores In Denver Colorado

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Let me know what you think of these crazy posts!